*This listing is for gift registry only
This Lexington mug looks so good in our Perpetua pattern, you might not want to share it with anyone. It's worthy of the coffee beans you grind and the milk you foam, and it sure knows how to steep some loose leaf tea. Mugs are tricky to make, mostly because of the handles, but they're a joy to hold. We hope this becomes your favorite.
- 3.5" x 3.5", holds 12 oz.
- Hand-crafted in Austin, Texas out of porcelain
- Made using a slipcasting technique
- Durable, semi-gloss glaze with inlaid slip
- Slight variations are inherent in the hand-made process and are the soul of our work
- Care & Use Guide