*This listing is for gift registry only
When you just want a big bowl of salad for dinner—this is the perfect option. It’s also great for grain bowls or curry, rice and veggies. It even doubles as a small serving bowl—imagine Mexican street corn piled up high (we’re getting hungry). Chefs call this a crudo bowl, and you’ll find these bowls at Upland in NYC where Chef Justin Smillie serves up an ever-changing seasonal crudo course in them. In Austin, you can find them serving everything from pasta to ceviches at places like L’oco d’Oro, La Condesa and Uchi.
- Large Bowl: 8.5" x 2" - holds 24 fl. oz.
- Hand-crafted in Austin, Texas out of porcelain
- Made using a jiggering process
- Durable, semi-gloss clear glaze with inlaid slip design
- Slight variations are inherent in the hand-made process and are the soul of our work
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Care & Use Guide
Dinnerware Production Update: The Studio has been closed since March 13th in order to protect ourselves from the spread of Covid-19. We can't thank you enough for wanting to bring our work home . Your support means the world to us. We will get your dinnerware made as soon as possible, but production time will be delayed upon reopening.