*This listing is for gift registry only
This bowl was made for pasta, ramen or any other sort of noodle—veggie spirals count too. The high sides make it idea for sauce or broth. We also use it for salads with tuna and heirloom tomatoes when we’re not using it for paella made with Franklin’s brisket. One of our chef friends even suggested it’s perfect for Doritos, which works for us too.
- Medium Bowl: 7.5" x 2.5" - holds 20 fl. oz.
- Hand-crafted in Austin, Texas out of porcelain
- Made using a jiggering process
- Durable, semi-gloss clear glaze with inlaid slip design
- Slight variations are inherent in the hand-made process and are the soul of our work
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Care & Use Guide
Dinnerware Production Update: The Studio has been closed since March 13th in order to protect ourselves from the spread of Covid-19. We can't thank you enough for wanting to bring our work home . Your support means the world to us. We will get your dinnerware made as soon as possible, but production time will be delayed upon reopening.