*This listing is for gift registry only
Some call this an ice cream bowl. Others call it a cereal bowl. If you like cherries, this is a good bowl for those as well. Imagine a perfect scoop of jasmine rice or a bowl full of shishito peppers—the options are endless. Chefs love this for sashimi, vegetable sides and shareable appetizers. We could eat a half-portion of cacio e pepe out of these all day long.
- Small Bowl: 6" x 2.25" - holds 12 fl. oz.
- Hand-crafted in Austin, Texas out of porcelain
- Made using a jiggering process
- Durable, semi-gloss clear glaze with inlaid slip design
- Slight variations are inherent in the hand-made process and are the soul of our work
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Care & Use Guide
Dinnerware Production Update: The Studio has been closed since March 13th in order to protect ourselves from the spread of Covid-19. We can't thank you enough for wanting to bring our work home . Your support means the world to us. We will get your dinnerware made as soon as possible, but production time will be delayed upon reopening.